Friday, January 30, 2015

Stuck on You: Laughing

If our wedding photos had a theme, I think it would be laughing. Which ain't too shabby if you ask me. We got some awesome eyes-closed, mouth-wide-open, leaning-over, cover-your-mouth laughing photos.

Everyone got involved:
Fab sisters in laws

Our officiant (my dad)

The groom and his groupies

Pin Cushion Aunt

My cousin Kaitlyn (that is a real good laugh there!)

Friends being dorks

Mr. Pin Cushion's Grandma



Laughing while sitting at tables

Laughing while catching up

Full on clapping to emphasize the funniness laughing!

My grandma and I
(Good thing I didn't strain any neck muscles from laughing on my wedding day, which it looks like I'm at risk of doing in that photo)

If you could fill your wedding day with one thing, what would you choose? Love? Laughter? Chocolate? Sunshine? Family?

All photos by the fabulous Weaver House 

Pin Cushion Flashback:
The gals hit up the salon. Then, the gang gets dressed. We have a sob-filled first look.
Our wedding party poses with kids' murals. And we make them wear fake noses and hold balloons.
The cermony site gets pimped out. I have an emotional breakdown before walking down the aisle. The Pin Cushions get married. We're happy at happy hour. We have an unconventional guest book and give guests strawberry plant favors. We strand our guests without a table. Speech, Speech! Our guests enjoy cookies and wedding cake. Everyone busts a move on the dance floor. 

No comments:

Post a Comment