Friday, January 30, 2015

Stuck on You: The End of the Night


Before we realized it, the end of our wedding day had arrived. We had an early start to our wedding (3pm) and the party ended at 9pm. While we were planning, I was super concerned that it would feel as though we were shutting the fun down early. But on the actual day, I was so exhausted, mentally, emotionally and physically, I can't imagine wanting to keep partying. I was more than ready to hit the hay come nine o'clock.  

We gathered everyone and took one huge guest photo. 

And then we made our getaway to a nearby hotel in my pom-pom'ed out Honda Civic.


Are you planning an all-night rager for your wedding? Or are you going to have a reasonable bedtime after your I Dos? I would have fallen asleep on the dance floor if we had tried to party any longer!

All photos by the fabulous Weaver House 

Pin Cushion Flashback:
The gals hit up the salon. Then, the gang gets dressed. We have a sob-filled first look.
Our wedding party poses with kids' murals. And we make them wear fake noses and hold balloons.
The cermony site gets pimped out. I have an emotional breakdown before walking down the aisle. The Pin Cushions get married. We're happy at happy hour. We have an unconventional guest book and give guests strawberry plant favors. We strand our guests without a table. Speech, Speech! Our guests enjoy cookies and wedding cake. Everyone busts a move on the dance floor. And busts a gut laughing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment