Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Stuck on You: Field Fun


Oh hi!

The last stop on our elementary school photo tour was the grass field. And we brought giant balloons.



The photo above makes me smile. Hidden amongst our bridal party are my parents. They came with us for our photo shot (part chauffeurs, part prop masters, part cheerleaders), but they managed to sneak into some of our group shots. I love that we have photos of them with us, since they felt like part of the gang, and helped so much with the wedding.

But after a couple of minutes, I had to awkwardly raise my eyebrows at my parents and scooch them along their way.








Come along, my minions. I mean friends and loved ones . . .




Hey, how did my parent's sneak back in there (note the purple dress on the left) . . .


A note to people using helium balloons for their wedding. Word on the street is that it's a bit tricky to drive safely when helium balloons are floating in the your face. (Thank you for picking our balloons up and for not crashing your car, best man Virat!). So, if you are going somewhere to fill your balloons, bring along a buddy to hold them in place and prevent any wedding day injuries (balloon, human, or otherwise).

All photos by the fabulous Steep Street Photography

Pin Cushion Flashback:

The gals hit up the salon. Then, the gang gets dressed. We have a sob-filled first look.
Our wedding party poses with kids' murals. And we make them wear fake noses.

No comments:

Post a Comment