Monday, March 5, 2012

Newsbreak: Mrs. Pin Cushion Lives

Hello, my name is Mrs. Pin Cushion and I am a procrastinator.

I am so good at procrastinating that I have managed to put off writing wedding recaps for an entire year and a half. Now that is truly an impressive feat.

But I have gone to blogger rehab and have gleaned some valuable information, such as 1) if you don't blog for more than 6 months at a time, nobody will remember who the heck you are; 2) people aren't too interested in reading about people they don't know or care about.

I also was told that if you use more 20 parentheses in one post, people will get annoyed [I promptly ignored that, so be prepared for plenty more of these].

My hope is that I have successfully shaken the procrastination bug (scientific name: procrastinatus bacterium, a blood borne pathogen) and am truly ready to start my recaps. So, in the hopes that you will 1) remember me or 2) meet me and think I am weird enough to care about, I am going to do a few (re-) introductory posts.

To start off, this is me:

This is Mr. Pin Cushion (on his last first-day-of-school):

And this is what the Pin Cushions would look like if we grew up in the 1950's (and/or if Mr. Pin Cushion did drugs):

Friends, I'm so happy to be back. I hope that there are other long-term procrastinators in the hive and that my prolonged absence can be excused!

No comments:

Post a Comment