Saturday, July 17, 2010

Mawwiage Is What Bwings Us Togetheh Today

It is the Pin Cushion wedding day.

It has been a whirl wind of a week. I feel as though last weekend somebody threw me into a time machine and pushed the button for one week forward. And I just tumbled out of the machine and it's Saturday and I'm not sure how I got here!

There has been a lot of crafting around the Pin Cushion wedding headquarters. Lots of this:

Getting help from my grandparents on our favors. And this . . .


Me hunched over working on something sweet for the wedding. And also lots of . . .


Friends helping us with last minute projects (like programs).

Even while I was in that time machine for the past week, the love and support we have felt from our friends and family was palpable. They have glued and cut and listened and laughed. And it has been amazing.

Today I get married. If my 16 year old self had known I would be marrying the skinny, smart boy that sat in front of me in Spanish class, I might have just keeled over out of pure bliss 10 years ago. And, with the joy that I feel today, I'd say there is still a chance of me keeling over with a fatty smile plastered on my face.

Hive, thank you for your support and love. I will be back with more craftiness and photos then you will know what to do with. Until then,

Miss Pin Cushion

No comments:

Post a Comment