Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Somebody Pin-ch Me!

Can you believe that was the best Pin Cushion pun I could come up with? Believe it! And get used to it, 'cause there's a lot more where that came from!

Dud puns aside, I just want to tell all of you lovelies how excited I am to be the newest member in the hive! My Excitement Cup (similar to a Crunk Cup, but with less bling) runneth over. Check out just how excited I am:


Source: (surprisingly [since they're so professional]) these are all personal photos!

Let me break it down for you a bit more by providing a play by play of my thoughts when Pengy's acceptance email hit my inbox:

1. "Whoopee! I've been waiting for this email for months (okay, just weeks, but it feels like months, and that's what counts.)"
2. "Oh crud. Now that the email's finally here, I'm too nervous to open it . . ."

Chews on lip. Clicks on the email and squeezes eyes shut. Slowly peels one eye open and . . .

3. "What the dealio?! I'm the newest Bee?! Cowabunga!! This is going to be legendary!"
4. "Oh man, these readers won't know what hit 'em. Mwah ha ha!"

Now that you've all gotten a glimpse into my brain (not much else clinking around in there [it's like a hot air balloon up there people]), I hope you'll stick around for more! I've got lots to fill everyone in on, and plenty more to do before my July wedding to Mr. Pin Cushion!

No comments:

Post a Comment